We are looking for a hands-on Sr. Software Architect who is passionate about
building highly scalable enterprise level software applications. The ideal
candidate should have proven experience architecting and implementing Service
Oriented Architecture (SOA) for enterprise level business applications. The
candidate need to have cloud based application development experience as well.
Mobile development experience is a plus.
• Re-architects legacy applications (Microsoft stack) to make them scalable, and
satisfactory for end users using Service Oriented Architecture.
• Leads the effort to promote existing custom applications to cloud platform.
• Leads technical teams for designing customer-facing enterprise class
applications to deliver robust, scalable, and efficient software solutions.
• Works with project leads to conceptualize technical strategies, and
design/review design the requirements for the project.
• Sets solution design standards and develops reference implementations.
• Provides documentation, training, and support for the designed solution.
• Contributes to the timely, high-quality delivery of customer facing software
• Needs to good understandings of various cloud offerings - Saas, Paas and
• Must have good knowledge about relational and NoSQL databases.
• Up-to- date knowledge of new cutting edge technologies around Single Sign-
On, Mobile development, DevOps, Software Architecture etc.
• Qualified candidates will have a minimum of a bachelor's degree with 10+
years' experience. Advance degree preferred,
• Candidate must have a strong attention to detail.
• Candidate must be a team player with constructive attitude towards the
• Candidate should be able to communicate (written and verbal) effectively with
both technical and non-technical parties.
• Participate on several development project teams with the perspective to
ensure all standards and processes are followed, good designs and quality
documentation is created before handoff of a project to the support team.
Excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills.